Sunday 1 May 2011

The Rectory Hotel, Crudwell: Congratulations!

The Rectory Hotel in The Cotswolds is one of my favourite venues, so it was especially pleasing to see it highlighted in The Times newspaper on Saturday in the "Cool Hotel" guide. The article starts "Sometimes a hotel just gets it right - and you can tell almost from the moment that you walk in. The Rectory is one of those places...". It is so true. I've been recommended there for my wedding photography for a while now but we also run photo workshops there and in June, I'm hosting a dinner for some of my favourite fellow photographers. So I know The Rectory really well and not at all surprised to see a score of 9.5 for service. A good venue only becomes a great venue if the team are committed and passionate about what they are doing - the Rectory have a great team and it shows. So congratulations Jenna - you deserve the good press!

Today I have been mostly enjoying a family gathering - lovely to have the time to stop the world and catch up for five minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment