Friday 7 January 2011

Bristol Weddings & Twitter

I think this is good news... I'm pleased to say that I have finally joined the 21st century as I am now on Twitter - the address is AJP_photo. Have to be honest and say that I am still getting to grips with it all, but I hope it will in time become a great reference source for information & contacts for all things wedding related. So whether you are a couple planning your big day or in an associated business (from cup cake bakers to wedding planners and florists) do please sign up as a follower and lets create a space thats of useful (ie I promise not to to post a twitter simply to tell you that I'm drinking coffee) (actually, thats probably a given - just assume that whatever I'm doing a small latte or Americano won't be too far away!). Any questions or thoughts as to how I should get the best from Twitter do please say...

No comments:

Post a Comment