Friday 28 January 2011

Bristol Wedding Photography Clients...

....where are you? As you are probably aware, I've been in wedding photography in Bristol & Bath since (hang on, I just need to check the files...) since Jeremy & Anne's wedding in 2000 (thanks for waiting whilst I checked that). Over that time there have been busy years and recession interrupted years, but I guess we've averaged at least 25 weddings a year, so I've captured 200-250 ish weddings...that's a lot of experience.

All of which is building up to say that whilst we try to keep tabs on everyone, couples often move house, start families, move house again, etc, etc without telling us (honestly, it can be quite hurtful sometimes!) so over the coming month or two we will be trying to contact everyone to bring the details up to date. So if you are reading this as a former client and suddenly remember that you have moved (or more accurately moved and not told us - I'm kind of hoping that you are aware of the first bit) then do please give us a call - it will be lovely to catch up with you again!

Today I have been mostly celebrating my tenth blog in one month - a new record!

No comments:

Post a Comment